Mobile synthesis of antimatter

I’ve been away sometime, but believe me the time has been well spent. It is only through isolation, complete sensory deprivation, that the mind is unchained to explore new heights, and new depths. And what depths I have explored! Yet I have emerged, as if from a chrysalis of sanity and I realise that only now have my eyes been truly opened. With this miracle of modern technology... this iPhone... I am awoken... I am reborn... and our world can be too. This perfect blend of hardware and software holds the key to unlocking the next chapter for mankind. A hopeful chapter, a chapter where desolation, despair and death are replaced with peace, harmony and hope.

The phone I hold in my hand, revolutionary in its own right, is now capable of creating and releasing particles of antimatter. How is this possible? A heady blend of quantum physics and software development packaged up into a simple application. An application that can be downloaded to transform an iPhone into the world’s smallest high-energy particle accelerator. Right there in the palm of your hand.. you can control it and use it to create atoms of antimatter! Antimatter that we will use to cleanse our corrupt world and usher in the new era.

It all comes down to potential.. achieving potential is... everything... I had potential, you have potential and this application IS potential. Today, with this ingenious creation, my potential has been realised. Tomorrow so will yours... tomorrow you can fulfil your destiny and all of mankind’s wrongs can be corrected.

This application is my gift to the world. It will connect me to all those who download it and all those who download it to me. We must spread the word far and wide, by whatever means are at our disposal. This is our opportunity to put right the transgressions our race has committed, to restore the balance, to restore the equilibrium.